The long days and warm weather are really boosting my spirits. It also makes me want to walk the block and half to the new(ish) Bi-Rite to get some honey lavender ice cream! My weekend plans include brunch at the Ferry Building, playing with my cousin’s baby and a wine-filled dinner with co-worker friends. Some links and thoughts that make me happy:
- Awesome leopard-print sneakers. I still haven’t seen the Liberty-print Vans and may get too impatient to wait.
- I’m currently reading Quiet after seeing this TED talk. As a partial introvert, it has been very insightful.
- Eyeing this summer scarf and pretty, flowing dress from the Madewell sale. Extra 40% off but still a bit pricey!
- A co-workers played this during Friday afternoon beers and it totally hit the spot.
- Strawberries and mint seem like the perfect thing with the solstice and nice weather in San Francisco.
- Nautical-themed food and drinks in preparation for the America’s Cup! I am so excited for September 🙂